EasyMax WP II The Next Generation has arrived!
Professional Cordless Airless Sprayers with ProSpray Technology
Graco is proud to introduce the new EasyMax WP II, an entirely new way to spray airless! The EasyMax can be used as a maintenance gun to repaint objects, to repair walls sprayed before with a normal paint sprayer and to spray paint jobs up to a maximum of 50 m². It is the ideal tool to spray rooms with different colour walls, ceilings, (garage) doors, radiators, cabinets, carports, garden sheds, etc...
The next generation WP II now also offers additional features and benefits:
- NEW ProControl/Variable pressure to spray a wider variety of applications by simply adjusting the pressure.
- NEW Pump Armor Storage Start-up Tool – an easy way to protect the pump from corrosion.
- NEW Tilt-N-Spray pendulum design with a flexible suction tube in the paint cup, leading to fewer refills and a broader range of motion of spraying without losing prime.
and a total of 9 different tips, including the new PST309 which is optionally available and provides an even better result with thin enamals.
...on top of the traditional EasyMax advantages:
- A perfect finish comparable to a corded Graco Airless sprayer.
- Ultimate portability, move around the jobsite or from one jobsite to another.
- Ready to spray paint in seconds; spray a wider variety of paints without dilution by simply
- ProSpray patented professional piston pump design
- ProSpray Rac™ tips, with a professional reversible tip design
- ProControl™, material control to regulate layer thickness.
All EasyMax sprayers are now fully repairable. The EasyMax WP II sprays only water-based paints inclusive wall paint. For fine finish paints, inclusive solvent-based paints, the EasyMax FF is still available with its exclusive features such as a low/high pressure switch and a transparent cup.