ProBell Software Upgrade Files
Right-click on a link below and select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..."
To update software, refer to "Repair: Software Update" in the manual.
17J278F, ProBell Controller Software Version (zip file)
ELECTROSTATIC CONTROLLER VERSION 2.07.0
- Release Date: June 28, 2018
- System Software: 17J278 (Series E, Revision F)
- Component Part Numbers and Versions:
- Main Processor: Version 2.07.0
- Gun Controller: Version 2.15.6
- Change History
- No changes to Software Upgrade Token: 17M465 Series D, Revision D
- No changes to System Software: 17H002 Series D, Revision E
- Electrostatic Controller: Main controller and Gun Controller updates:
- Added H11 Reason Code 3 –Detect high power supply temperature. If temperature is ever measured above 105°C, power supply can no longer be used.
- Added H11 Reason Code 4 –Detect high controller output voltage.
- Update gun controller to record power supply temperature 1 second after turning off electrostatics (previously 30 seconds)
- Same files as Pro Xpc version 2.07.0
*Note –Software upgrade token does not update software on ProBell Electrostatic Controller. This software must be upgraded using a MicroSD card and the files in the .zip file available for download on the product website.