GrindLazer HandHeld DC21 E Handheld Series
Ideal for smaller jobs requiring quick and easy paint removal on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
The GrindLazer Standard DC21 E is a great choice for those small surface preparation jobs. Its rugged, compact design makes removal of paint on horizontal and vertical surfaces quick and easy.
Long Life on the Most Challenging Jobs
- Steel and high-impact plastic construction for long life on the most challenging jobs
- Proven Makita® motor and drive
Comfort and Flexibility
- Reversible handle accommodates right- or left-handed users
- Sealed bearings for extended life and ease of use
- Allows for connection of a LazerVac™ vacuum system for the reduction of airborne dust
Available Drum-style cutters:
- Steel Star
- Carbide Star
- Carbide Flail
- 3A6380C, manual, GrindLazer, Drift/reservdelar, Swedish [andra språk]
- 199802A, GrindLazer Standard DC21 E, GrindLazer Standard RC71 E, EC-Declaration of Conformity, English (Endast på engelska)
- 199798A, LazerVac 330, EC-Declaration of Conformity, English (Endast på engelska)
- 199795A, LazerVac 550 G, EC-Declaration of Conformity, English (Endast på engelska)
GrindLazer HandHeld RC71 E
Rotary-style cutting for small surface preparation jobs quickly removes paint on all surfaces.
GrindLazer Standard DC87 G
Drum-style cutting for smaller traffic marking removal jobs, trip hazard removal and surfac...
GrindLazer Standard DC89 G
Powerful drum-style cutting to increase productivity on traffic marking surface preparation...