Husky 2150e Electric Diaphragm Pump 2 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 2150e has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in aluminum, polypropylene and stainless steel
The Husky 2150e pumps combine all of the benefits of a traditional air operated diaphragm pump like self priming, stalling under pressure and increased diaphragm life with the benefits of an electric pump like energy cost savings, reduced pulsation and increased pump control.
Low pulsation operation delivers a smooth flow that is gentle on shear sensitive materials. The air charged drive reduces or eliminates pulsation without expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
The energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 80% compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure, preventing pump failures caused by clogged lines or closed valves.
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 80% compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Seal-less design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions.
- 3A4068C, Husky™ 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Operation, English [drugi jezici]
- 3A5131C, Husky™ 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Repair/Parts, English [drugi jezici]
3A4068C, Husky™ 2150e Electric-Operated Diaphragm Pump, Operation, English
Prijenosne pumpe i oprema za raspršivanje za kemikalije
Prijenos materijala srednjeg viskoziteta
Različite pumpe za relativno tekući materijal za sanitarne i industrijske pri...
Prijenos materijala niskog viskoziteta
Jednostavno prebacujte tekućine pomoću Graco industrijskih i sanitarnih pumpi