1:1 Fast-Flo Air-Operated Piston Transfer Pump
Maximum delivery up to 5 gpm (19 lpm) and maximum fluid working pressure up to 180 psi (12 bar). Ideal for lower viscosity fluids.
Fast Flo 1:1 pumps are designed to operate at air input pressures up to 180 psi (12 bar, 1.2 MPa) and deliver a smooth, reliable flow. Drum length and stubby models are available for either drum transfer or wall mount siphon feed applications. Ideal for lower viscosity fluids with plate (flat) check options.
- Air-powered for high reliability and low cost
- Delivery up to 5 gpm (19 lpm)
- Available in stainless steel or carbon steel
- UL options available when installed in accordance with NFPA
Navodila za uporabo
- 307459B 1:1 Ratio Fast-Flo Air Powered Pump (Samo v angleščini)
- 307427ZAC, Fast-Flo Pump, Instructions/Parts, English [drugi jeziki]
- 307456W, Fast-Flo® Air Motor, Instructions-Parts, English [drugi jeziki]
- 199112F, Fast-Flo 1:1 Ratio Pumps, 318-162 EC-Declaration of Conformity (European Community), English (Samo v angleščini)
- 300435ENEU Process Equipment Catalog [drugi jeziki]
- 300570ENEU Process Equipment [drugi jeziki]
- Graco PMG Buyer's Guide [drugi jeziki]
- 300737ENEU Marine Equipment [drugi jeziki]
|Fast-Flo Air Motor|
|Maximum inbound air pressure||
12.5 bar, 1.25 MPa
|Air inlet size||
|Effective piston area||
1.6 sq in
10 sq cm
|Effective piston diameter||
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminum,...
Husky 1590 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1590 has a 1,5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in aluminu...
Husky 2150 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...