Warranty & Returns
Read the details around our standard warranty, including information about our 30-day replacement guarantee and how to handle returns.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
Graco warrants all equipment manufactured by Graco and bearing its name to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of sale by an authorized Graco distributor to the original purchaser for use. With the exception of any special, extended, or limited warranty published by Graco, Graco will, for a period of twelve months from the date of sale, repair or replace any part of the equipment determined by Graco to be defective.
This warranty applies only when the equipment is installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Graco’s written recommendations. This warranty does not cover, and Graco shall not be liable for general wear and tear, or any malfunction, damage or wear caused by faulty installation, misapplication, abrasion, corrosion, inadequate or improper maintenance, negligence, accident, tampering, or substitution of non-Graco component parts. Nor shall Graco be liable for malfunction, damage or wear caused by the incompatibility of Graco equipment with structures, accessories, equipment or materials not supplied by Graco, or the improper design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of structures, accessories, equipment or materials not supplied by Graco.
This warranty is conditioned upon the prepaid return of the equipment claimed to be defective to an authorized Graco distributor for verification of the claimed defect. If the claimed defect is verified, Graco will repair or replace free of charge any defective parts. The equipment will be returned to the original purchaser transportation prepaid. If inspection of the equipment does not disclose any defect in material or workmanship, repairs will be made at a reasonable charge, which charges may include the costs of parts, labor, and transportation.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Graco’s sole obligation and buyer’s sole remedy for any breach of warranty shall be as set forth above. The buyer agrees that no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available. Any action for breach of warranty must be brought within two (2) years of the date of sale.
Graco makes no warranty, and disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose in connection with accessories, equipment, materials or components sold but not manufactured by Graco. These items sold, but not manufactured by Graco (such as electric motors, switches, hose, etc.), are subject to the warranty, if any, of their manufacturer. Graco will provide purchaser with reasonable assistance in making any claim for breach of these warranties.
In no event will Graco be liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from Graco supplying equipment hereunder, or the furnishing, performance, or use of any products or other goods sold hereto, whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, the negligence of Graco, or otherwise.
If you are dissatisfied, you can return your sprayer to an authorized service center within 30 days of purchase and either exchange the product for an identical sprayer or trade up to a larger Graco sprayer for an extra cost. The service center simply orders the replacement sprayer from Graco and completes a warranty claim for credit for the original sprayer.
- Claim date must be no more than 60 days beyond the purchase date for return authorization.
- Sprayers must be received back at Graco within 30 days from the claim date.
- Graco will pay the return freight if an approved carrier is used, however, the service center is responsible for packaging the return to prevent damage in transit.
- Handheld plug in model (AC) sprayers are not eligible for the 30-day replacement guarantee.
- Products with 1-year warranty are not eligible for the 30-day replacement guarantee (with the exception of battery operated handheld sprayers).
What items are eligible for return?
- All undamaged, unused and of current series and design that was purchased from an authorized Graco distributor or service center.
- All current service parts that have not been defaced and are in resalable condition.
- Boxed or carton goods that have been opened can be returned.
What items are NOT eligible for return?
- Dirty, corroded, rusty, scratched, used or defaced (packaging or product) or otherwise not saleable items.
- Product that is not of current series.
- Specials or configured product.
To return a product you must start by completing a warranty claim. Please contact an authorized Graco service center or distributor for assistance.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Purchase Date / Receipt
- Part Number
- Product Serial Number
- Description/reason for return or warranty claim