Moisture-Tolerant Epoxy | Sherwin-Williams
Dura-Plate 301K is an ultra surface and moisture tolerant high solids epoxy coating engineered to provide outstanding adhesion and anti-corrosion performance over a wide range of surface preparation techniques including water jetting, abrasive blasting, and hand or power tool cleaning. The unique formulation of DP 301K allows it be applied over damp and medium flash rusted metal substrates and without dew point restrictions. This characteristic significantly broadens acceptable application windows to drive efficiencies in coating schedules for both new construction and maintenance projects.
- Excellent substrate and intercoat adhesion
- No dew point or relative humidity restrictions
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties
- May be applied over medium flash rust
Color: Red Oxide, White
Volume Solids: 86 ± 3%
VOC (EPA Method 24): <100 g/L ; 0.83 lb/gal
Mix Ratio: 3.3:1, by volume
Theoretical Spreading Rate per coat:
|Wet mils (microns)||4.0 (100)||12.0 (300)|
|Dry mils (microns)||3.5 (90)||10.5 (270)|
|~Coverage sq ft/gal (sq m/L)||137 (3.3)||412 (10.0)|
Dura-Plate 301K is an anti-corrosive coating for long service life protection of marine and industrial plant assets. It is a surface and moisture tolerant epoxy coating that provides excellent performance in a wide array of applications in both immersion and atmospheric exposures including new construction, conversion, repair, and maintenance overcoat applications.
- Marine external hulls, decks, ballast and void tanks, bilges and wet spaces
- Oil & Gas offshore platforms, refineries, storage tanks, piping, and structural steel
- Steel bridges
- Water / Wastewater dams, pipe galleries, penstocks, tank externals
- Food and Beverage – suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
*Note: For complete product information, please refer to sherwin-williams.com.