Hydra-Cat Fixed RatioMechanical Proportioner
Multiple pump lower design accurately proportions two-component materials
Fixed Ratio Hydra-Cat proportioners accurately pump plural-component materials by powering two or three positive displacement pumps from a common air motor. This assures that the stroke rate and stroke length of all pump lowers are identical, providing constant proportioning.
Models with two identically-sized lowers provide balanced pumping forces which prevents premature packing wear. Models with three pump lowers and cylinders of various sizes can be selected to provide a wide variety of mix ratios.
Looking to update your Hydra-Cat? See Graco's line of XP Plural-Component Sprayers.
- Severe Duty lowers for wear-resistance and durability
- Multiple pump lower configurations achieve a wide variety of mix ratios
- Two-pump lower offers a consistent 1:1 mix ratio
- Three-pump lower provides mix ratios above 1:1 for balanced pumping
- PTFE packings are standard on Hydra-Cat lowers