With features that make a great sprayer even better, the FinishPro II 395 is Graco’s premier solution to fine finishing. It delivers a highquality finish at a high production rate and can handle the most challenging materials.
FinishPro II 395
Air-Assisted Airless Sprayer
The features and output to quickly deliver high-quality finishes
SmartComp™ Compressor is activated by the gun trigger – if you’re not spraying, it’s not running!
- Reduces jobsite noise, resulting in less fatigue
- Automatic shut-off reduces moisture entering the system and extends compressor life
- Pulling trigger delivers instant air to the gun with zero lag
- Standard on FinishPro II 395 & 595
Super-Flex Hose Set – By increasing flexibility and maneuverability, Graco’s Super-Flex Hose Set enables you to work in tight confines and helps you increase the quality of finish you’re laying down.
- The flexibility to get into tight spaces – focus on the task, not the tool!
- Extremely lightweight in hand, which reduces fatigue
- Connects directly to the gun for maximum flexibility
- Flex Wrap hose skin protects from paint build up and increases hose durability
Improved G40 Spray Gun
- An industrial quality air-assisted spray gun that delivers superior finishing results
- Integrated air valve improves gun handling
- RAC X air cap included
- Flat tip conversion kit included
Graco’s Proven Piston Pump – All FinishPro II sprayers come with piston pumps for unmatched performance. The FinishPro II 395 and 595 come with Endurance Pumps with V-Max Blue packings and Chromex rods for extended life.
- Allows for consistent priming and pumping of even the heaviest materials without thinning
- QuikAccess intake valve makes cleaning or clearing debris easy – all you need is a hammer
Two Sprayers in One!
- Select air-assisted or airless modes, depending on what’s best for the application
Self-Contained & Portable
- One plug runs the entire unit, simplifying jobsite operation
Single Selector Switch
- Simple, color-coded labels easily identify airless and air-assisted modes
Quiet, On-Board Air Compressor
- Graco designed and manufactured.
- Compact size that’s optimized for air-assisted application
- Advanced technology delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures
- Digital display accurately shows spraying pressure