Husky Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky double diaphragm pumps are manufactured with your productivity in mind – providing you with one of the most reliable and efficient pumps on the market. Each membrane pump is thoroughly tested before it leaves our factories.
Advantages of the Husky Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – up to 1135 lpm (300 gpm)/port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimises down time
Browse Husky Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Documents & Videos
GET HELP FROM A LOCAL DEALER
Showing dealers for
Have Questions? Let's Talk.
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
China Standard Time
Find a Distributor
For local sales and service support