Press release - February 25, 2021
Applying traffic tape just got easier with the TapeLazer HP Automatic
The TapeLazer™ HP makes tape line marking user-friendly and cost-effective. You can improve your productivity by applying tape with the accuracy of a walk-behind taper and the comfort and productivity of a large taper truck.
Features and benefits
- Trouble-free cutting
- Single, no-stick blade cuts on the non-adhesive side of the tape eliminating adhesive buildup and the need for an oiler to maintain.
- Quickchange blade replacement allows to swap out the blade in seconds and keep you up and running on the job.
- Fast, accurate EZ Load tape loading
- Toolless locator collars for quick/easy change-out.
- EasyMark tape bar and guide rollers allow for quick and easy tape alignment resulting in straighter lines.
- Flexible & safe operation
- Slide the tape carriage right or left to get within 8 cm of the road edge.
- Keeps you safe and out of traffic.
- Automatic Tape Cut system
- Push-button control for lower operator fatigue and accurate (skip-)lines.
- Manual, semi- and automatic mode.
- System delay for accurate starts/stops.
- Precision-cut every time
- Dual-cylinder design enables multi-setup cutting process that eliminates “pull up” of tape during cutting ensuring optimal adhesion.
- The Precision-Cut™ System with pneumatic brake slops the tape for an instant while cutting resulting in a crisp, clean-cut.
- Debris-free application
- Dual swivel wheels keep the front tires and debris out of the primer resulting up to better adhesion.
Find out more on www.graco.com/tapelazer.