Press release - April 13, 2021
New electric airless sprayers to make coating jobs run smoother, every single time
Handling the most demanding coating materials with the new electric King
For over 60 years Graco’s King airless sprayers have been the preferred brand for many contractors. The rugged airless sprayer has been appreciated for its dependability and durability to handle the toughest protective coatings. Today, a new addition to the King family has arrived: the King Electric Airless Sprayer!
The new King E series operates on a reliable and convenient electric power source, which improves jobsite inefficiencies associated with a compressor. Moreover, electric technology reduces pulsation and eliminates motor icing, making your jobs run smoother - every single time!
Features & Benefits
- No need for an air compressor: avoid inefficiencies associated with compressors.
- Environmental friendly: contribute to a cleaner energy future.
- Consistent quality: less pulsation to always have a good pattern.
- ATEX, IECEX, and Class 1, DIV. 1 approvals
- Get the job done safely: approved for hazardous locations and any location where generating a spark is of concern.
- Spray solvent-based coatings: protect yourself against the risks from hazardous solvents.
- Plugin & Spray: runs on widely available 240V/16A or 110V/25A power.
- When compared to an air motor, the King sprayer is up to five times quieter.
- By eliminating the need for an air motor, it is possible to avoid all icing problems.
- Improved efficiency and an overall lower cost of ownership.
- Saves up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air-operated sprayer.*
- Stay productive by using the most reliable power source available – electricity!
*Study completed on pump pressure of 241 bar (3500 psi) for 20 hours/week; spraying 1226 L (324 gal) of 73% volume solids epoxy with XHD519 tip.
For additional information, visit www.graco.com/electricking.