Low Shrinkage, Fiber Reinforced Vertical & Overhead Repair Mortar | Euclid Chemical
EucoRepair V100 Repair Mortar
EUCOREPAIR V100 is a single-component, quick-setting, low shrinkage repair mortar formulated with unique polymers and fiber reinforcement for vertical and overhead repairs requiring high performance.
- Vertical and overhead repairs
- Parking structures & bridges
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Marine structures, tunnels, and dams
- Above and below grade applications
Features / Benefits:
- Single-component for easy mixing and handling
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance for difficult climates
- Polymer modified with fiber reinforcement
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Low permeability helps protect rebar from corrosion
- High bond strength provides excellent adhesion
- Apply coatings after 6 hours at 70°F (21°C)
The following are typical values obtained under laboratory conditions. Expect reasonable variation under field conditions.
Set Time (ASTM C 266, Gilmore)
Initial Set (approx): 20 min.
Final Set (approx): 35 min.
AMST C109 modified, 2" (5 cm) cubes, psi (MPa)
3 hours: 2,000 (13.8)
1 day: 3,200 (22.0)
7 days: 4,500 (31.0)
28 days: 6,000 (41.4)
Split Tensile Strength psi (MPa)
28 days: >400 (2.8)
Flexural Strength psi (MPa)
7 days: >500 (3.4)
28 days: >600 (4.1)
Bond Strength psi (MPa)
7 days: >1,400 (9.7)
28 days: >1,800 (12.4)
(3" x 3" x 11.25" specimens)
28 days: >-0.020%
EUCOREPAIR V100 is packaged in 46 lb (21 kg) moisture resistant bags, and 46 lb (21 kg) pails. Yield: 0.45 cu. ft. (0.013 cu. m. ) per 46 lb (21 kg) bag/pail when mixed with 1 gal (3.79 L) of water.
One unit of EUCOREPAIR V100 will cover approximately 10.5 sq. ft. (1.0 sq. m. ) when placed at an average depth of 1/2" (13 mm).
*Note: For complete product information, please refer to www.euclidchemical.com
Video: ToughTek Successfully Pumps Euclid Chemical Mortar Materials