ToughTek CM20 - Disassembly
Follow along to see the dissaembly of the ToughTek CM20 system.
Disassembly of the CM20
Follow these steps on how to disassemble the CM20 continuous mixer.
- Follow the Shutdown procedure (Refer to manual, page 12), then perform the Changing Material and Storing Equipment procedure (Refer to manual, page 14).
- Remove the motor and disconnect the motor power cable
- Remove the rear toggle latch clip and then open the rear toggle latch
- Support the motor and remove the motor alignment pin clip, motor alignment pin washer and the motor alignment pin. Set the motor aside.
- Disengage both mixing tube toggle latches and remove the mix-head assembly.
- Remove hopper ring pins and then remove mixer *
- If desired, fold cart stand for storage convenience by removing cart pins and fold together.
*Notice: Be sure to properly support the mixer with a two-person lift during removal. Do not suspend from crane or hoist. The mixer is heavy and can crush fingers and other body parts.