- Continuous, volumetric dispense with high repeatability
- Wide range of adjustable flow rates
- Wear resistant and low maintenance
- Available in different sizes to meet a wide range of applications
How it works
The Progressive Cavity Pump consists of a rotor and stator that create sealed cavities for the material to flow through. As the rotor revolves inside the stator, the material is rotated through the sealed cavities in a consistent, continuous flow allowing the material to be pushed rather than squeezed, therefore not damaging the fillers or shearing the media needed for your application.
- High accuracy
- High repeatability
- Continuous dosing
- Speed proportional
- Low pulsation and shear
- Well-suited for abrasive materials
- Available in several volumes for application flexibility
- Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs)
- Epoxy resin adhesives
- Solder paste
For more information on Progressive Cavity Pumps
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
We have extensive experience assessing and pairing material with the appropriate equipment to find the precise solution. If our standard systems and equipment don’t meet your needs, we’ll design and build a solution that will.
Helping You Develop & Test
We understand the importance of exploring equipment and testing materials during your product development process. Our state-of-the art testing and development facilities are here to help.