Husky Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky double diaphragm pumps are manufactured with your productivity in mind – providing you with one of the most reliable and efficient pumps in the market. Each membrane pump is thoroughly tested before it leaves our factories.
The Husky air-operated pumps are loaded with features to help you get your job done right, every time, and are built to save you money.
Advantages of the Husky double diaphragm pumps
- Rugged construction - Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last - Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes - up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
How to select your diaphragm pump?
The Husky comes in a wide range of metal and plastic pumps (ATEX models available).
You can also choose from a wide selection of materials to handle numerous applications, including corrosive and abrasive fluid transfer.
Not sure how to select your pump? Use our pump configuration tools to select the ideal pump for your application:
- Step 1 – Check our Chemical Compatibility Guide to determine compatible materials
- Step 2 – Go to our Materials of Construction Guide to determine the most cost effective match
- Step 3 – Use our Pump Selector Tool to configure your pump.
How does an air operated double diaphragm pump work?
An air operated diaphragm pump (also known as a membrane pump) is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber to the other by a linked shaft that allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion, forces liquid out of one chamber and into the outlet manifold, while filling the opposite fluid chamber via the inlet manifold. Upon changeover, the fluid section that was filled on the previous shift empties into the outlet manifold and the fills the opposite chamber via the inlet manifold. The rapid changeover allows for reduced pulsation at the outlet.
For more information or to connect you with a
distributor in your area!
Husky 205 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 205 has a 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) connection and is available in pol...
Husky 307 Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 307 has a 3/8 inch (9.52 mm) connection and is available in po...
Husky 515 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 515 has a ½ inch (12.7 mm) connection and is available in polypropyle...
Husky 716 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 716 has a ¾ inch (19.05 mm) connection and is available in aluminum a...
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminum,...
Husky 1050HP High Pressure Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 1050HP has a 1 inch (25.4mm) connection and is availa...
Husky 15120 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 15120 has a 1.5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in polyp...
Husky 1590 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 1590 has a 1,5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in aluminu...
Husky 2150 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...
Husky 2200 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2200 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropy...
Husky 3300 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 3300 has a 3 inch (76.2 mm) connection and is available in aluminum,...