SaniForce - Electric Diaphragm Pumps
The electric SaniForce diaphragm pumps combine the advantages of an Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump (self-priming, running dry, and stalling under pressure) with the efficiency of an electric drive (up to 5 times more efficient than an Air Operated Diaphragm Pump).
These Electric Operated Diaphragm Pumps are loaded with advantages to help you decrease your energy consumption, and are built to save you money.
Advantages of the SaniForce Electric diaphragm pumps
- A major part of the industry still works with air operated pumps. If you belong to this group, you will know that generating air is costly. The electric saniforce has an electric drive and is therefore up to 5 times more efficient than any air driven pump on the market.
- The electric drive also makes that the pump can work where air is not available.
- The technology enables the electric pump to stall under pressure when a line is closed and pressure gets too high, without additional switches and controls. Stalling increases diaphragm lifetime, and reduces the threat of contamination as there’s no hydraulic backing.
- The low shear, low pulsation SaniForce electric pumps are ideal for food and cosmetics applications in which product ingredients need to be transferred without any change to the consistency and structure of the ingredients.
- It will pump ingredients with particles up to 3.2 mm in diameter.
1. Durable Pump Technology
- Handles slurries and abrasives all without damage to the pump
- Gentle on shear sensitive material
2. Diaphragm Pump
- Runs dry
- No rotating or moving fluid seals
- Self priming
3. Electric Drive
- Reduce energy consumption and operating costs
- Increase pump control
- Accurately meter fluid
4. Motor Options
- Operate on 120v, 240v or 480v power
- Available in AC or Brushless DC
- Hazardous location motor options available
5. Patent Pending Air Charged Drive
- Increase diaphragm life without compromising your fluid
- Ability to minimize pulsation on fluid outlet
- Stalls under pressure without additional switches and controls
6. Fluid Section
- Create the pump you need with multiple material offerings for manifolds, seats, balls, and diaphragms
Which technologies can you replace with this electric driven diaphragm pump?
You can replace any technology with an electric driven diaphragm pump keeping into account the flow, pressure, particles and compatibility. Compared to other electric pump technologies the Electric Diaphragm Pumps offer a large material compatibility and the pumps can stall under pressure, run dry and is self-priming.
Return on Investment Calculator
Our ROI calculator (return on investment) calculates how much you can save by changing to the electric technology. Simply enter your air operated diaphragm pump parameters to compare then with the operation costs of our Husky 1050E!
How to select your electric diaphragm pump?
The Graco diaphragm pumps come in a wide range of air operated and electric diaphragm pumps (ATEX models available). You can also choose from a extensive selection of materials to handle numerous applications, including corrosive and abrasive fluid transfer.
Not sure how to select your pump? Use our pump configuration tools to select the ideal pump for your application:
- Step 1 – Check our Chemical Compatibility Guide to determine compatible materials
- Step 2 – Go to our Materials of Construction Guide to determine the most cost effective match
- Step 3 – Use our Pump Selector Tool to configure your pump.
For more information or to connect you with a
distributor in your area!