How do I properly shut down, flush, and store my pneumatic Graco Reactor?
Proper shutdown of your pneumatic Graco Reactor is crucial for the reliability of your system and the quality of the spraying result.
Proper system shutdown, cleaning, and storage are critical for the safe and effective operation of your pneumatic Graco Reactor spray foam proportioner. This step-by-step guide contains the information you need to shut down and store your system.
Note: This step-by-step guide walks you through shutting down and flushing for storing up your machine. This document is not replacing the manual, for a full overview of safety instructions please see the manual.
- Turn main heater power OFF.
- Follow Park; see manual page 27.
- Check and fill wet cups.
- Follow gun shutdown procedure. See the gun manual.
- Flush out old fluid with new fluid, or flush out old fluid with a compatible moisture-free solvent.
- Use lowest possible pressure when flushing.
- To flush feed hoses, pumps, and the heater separately from the heated hoses, set PRESSURE RELIEF/SPRAY valves to PRESSURE RELIEF/CIRCULATION. Flush through bleed lines.
- To flush the entire system, circulate through gun fluid manifold (with manifold removed from the gun).
- Always leave hydraulic oil or a non-water-based, non-water absorbent fluid in the system. Do not use water.
Refer to the manual for further directions:
What fluid should I use when storing a Graco Reactor unit for a long period of time?
Before storing a Graco Reactor system, you must fill it with a DOP, TCP, or moisture-free oil.
How do I properly shut down, flush, and store my electric Graco Reactor?
Proper shutdown of your electric Graco Reactor is crucial for the reliability of your system and the quality of the spraying result.
How do I shut down my Fusion CS?
Watch this video and learn how to shut down the Graco Fusion CS gun.