Thermally Conductive Silicone Gap Filler | LORD
LORD CoolTherm SC-1200
LORD CoolTherm® SC-1200 thermally conductive silicone gap filler is a two-component system designed to provide excellent thermal conductivity for electronic and battery applications, while retaining desirable properties associated with silicones.
Video: Two-Component Gap Fill Dispense for Battery and Electronics Applications
Colour: Grey Paste
- SC-1200 Resin: 70,000 cps
- SC-1200 Hardener: 70,000 cps
Thermal Conductivity (W/mk): 2.0
Mix Ratio: 1:1 by weight or volume
For complete product information, please refer to lord.com.
Graco System Solution:
Graco provides a complete dispensing solution for CoolTherm® SC-1200 Thermally Conductive Silicone Gap Filler. Built with durable, wear-resistant components, this system is designed to withstand highly filled, abrasive materials.
MD2 Two-component Dispense Valve:
- Designed to accurately dispense and mix plural-component materials
- Minimises maintenance time and costs while maximising dispense time
- Designed with fewer parts and is easy to clean
- Streamlines maintenance and service
Electric Fixed Ratio (EFR) Meter, Mix Dispense System:
- Electrically driven proportioner provides advanced material control in applications requiring consistent shot and beads
- With an advanced precision driver that reaches up to 20 cycles per minute and requires limited maintenance
- Built with Elite™ Z-pumps to withstand extreme wear from highly filled materials
Check-Mate Supply System:
- Equipped with Elite™ lowers for thermal applications to withstand highly abrasive and highly filled materials
- Reliably deliver one-component sealants, adhesives and other medium to high-viscosity materials from pails or drums to metering and dispensing systems
- Designed with innovative features plus advanced pump and air motor technologies, Graco Supply Systems help maximise your plant’s production capacity
Contact an Expert
For applying CoolTherm SC-1200
Extreme Material Abrasiveness? Problem Solved with Elite
Some thermal interface materials (TIMs) are so abrasive, it’s like pumping diamond dust or liquid sandpaper. Explore why and how we developed Elite, the longest-lasting pump construction for abrasive material dispensing.
Controlling Excess Heat
Proper heat dissipation keeps electronics components running optimally
Thermal Management Benefits for EV Battery
Thermal management is critical for electric vehicle battery packs and requires durable dispensing equipment to withstand demanding application challenges.
Have Questions? Let's Talk.
Contact an Expert
We'll help you choose the right product for your use.