Electric Fixed Ratio (EFR) Metering System
The Graco Electric Fixed Ratio (EFR) is an electrically driven proportioner for two component sealant and adhesives. The EFR provides advanced material control in applications requiring consistent shots and beads.
ACCURATE. VERSATILE. EASY.
- Highly accurate, even with low flow rates
- Capable of shots, beads and continuous flow dispense
- Superior repeatability
- Capable of handling a wide range of materials
- Easy to configure, operate and maintain
Configure an EFR Meter, Mix & Dispense System
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
We have extensive experience assessing and pairing material with the appropriate equipment to find the precise solution. If our standard systems and equipment don’t meet your needs, we’ll design and build a solution that will.
Helping You Develop & Test
We understand the importance of exploring equipment and testing materials during your product development process. Our state-of-the art testing and development facilities are here to help.
Choose Elite construction for applications of highly abrasive thermal interface materials (TIMs), silicones, urethanes, and epoxies. When your system configuration includes pumps and valves with Elite construction, you can expect to…
- dispense at least 50,000 gallons (200,000 liters) before noticing any wear on pump pistons and cylinders*
- get at least 10 times more equipment life, compared to standard systems*
How do we know? Read the research.
* Results may vary. Variables affecting component life include, but are not limited to, material chemistry/fillers, flow rate, cycle rate, maintenance diligence, and system pressure.
Documents & Videos
GET HELP FROM A LOCAL DEALER
Showing dealers for
Have Questions? Let's Talk.
Contact an Expert
We'll help you choose the right product for your use.