- Compact size makes it great for spraying in tight spaces and corners
- PLC or switch box controllable give you the flexibility to take charge of your spraying processes
- Easily integrated into a variety of manufacturing configurations
- Designed with a 100 kV power supply and low voltage cable connection to improve transfer efficiency and safety
Education & Support
Resources to help you get the most out of your Pro Xpc Auto include videos and manuals.
Keep electrostatic painting working well with the latest Pro Xpc auto controller software.
Automatic Electrostatic Air Spray Guns
See Pro Xpc Auto options. Get step-by-step ordering information.
What return on investment can you expect from automation?
Browse Pro Xpc Auto
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Software Upgrade Files
ELECTROSTATIC CONTROLLER VERSION 2.09.0
System Software: 17J278 Series C, Revision G
Release Date: February 11, 2021
Component Part Numbers and Versions:
- Main Processor: Version 2.09.0
- Gun Controller: Version 2.15.7
- Main controller updates: Discharge Timer C2 is used for H12 errors. If C2 is < 3s, then the minimum delay time of 3s is applied. This change reduces nuisance H12 errors on system discharge, especially in waterborne systems.
- Gun controller updates: Fixes nuisance H95 errors
Same files as ProBell version 2.09.0
Note: Software upgrade token does not update software on Pro Xpc Electrostatic Controller. This software must be upgraded using a MicroSD card and the files in the .zip file available for download on the product website.