- Simply attach the pressure roller to your airless spray gun or Contractor In-Line Valve and roll when spraying isn’t possible.
- Unique EvenFlow design evenly distributes paint throughout the roller cover for a more consistent, even finish.
- Lighter weight than competition when fully loaded for less fatigue and less wasted paint.
- Allows continuous rolling without dipping into a tray – completing each job quicker.
- No need for refills - simply trigger the gun for more paint and keep rolling!
Pressure Rollers Power Paint Roller
Painting with a roller has never been this easy
No more climbing and stopping to dip the roller in a messy paint tray. Simply pull the gun trigger when you need more paint and keep rolling. Pressure rolling is ideal when spraying is not possible.
- 307713D Pressure Roller Equipment [other languages]
- 309322D Frame, Roller, Instructions/Parts, English
- 309323E, Pressure Roller with 20" Fixed Extension, US English
- 309445E, Pressure Roller with 20" Heavy Duty Extension, EvenFlow Roller Frame and Contractor Inline Valve, US English
- 309047A Pressure Roller Instructions