LEADING PUMP TECHNOLOGY
- Improve process and system performance
- Advanced material control
- Significant energy savings
- Eliminate compressed air usage
- Extremely quiet motor
- Prevent downtime
- Lower maintenance costs
For more information on E-Flo SP, contact our experts
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
We have extensive experience assessing and pairing material with the appropriate equipment to find the precise solution. If our standard systems and equipment don’t meet your needs, we’ll design and build a solution that will.
Helping You Develop & Test
We understand the importance of exploring equipment and testing materials during your product development process. Our state-of-the art testing and development facilities are here to help.
Choose Elite construction for applications of highly abrasive thermal interface materials (TIMs), silicones, urethanes, and epoxies. When your system configuration includes pumps and valves with Elite construction, you can expect to…
- dispense at least 50,000 gallons (200,000 liters) before noticing any wear on pump pistons and cylinders*
- get at least 10 times more equipment life, compared to standard systems*
How do we know? Read the research.
* Results may vary. Variables affecting component life include, but are not limited to, material chemistry/fillers, flow rate, cycle rate, maintenance diligence, and system pressure.