Macroplast UK 178A Two-component Polyurethane Adhesive
Two-component polyurethane adhesive for spiral wound membrane bonding
- MACROPLAST® UK 178A & B
MACROPLAST UK 178 is the preferred choice for spiral wound reverse osmosis filters. This adhesive has already established itself in the USA and Asia in water purification and gas cleaning filters. MACROPLAST UK 178 meets the highest standards and has been certified in accordance with the U.S. drinking water standard NSF 61. As this product has been very successful overseas, Henkel is now introducing this adhesive in Germany as well.
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1:1
- Ratio (A:B) by mass: 0.9:1
- Polyurethane resin 178A: 18,000-26,000 cps
- Hardener 178B: 18,000-26,000 cps
- Mixed Viscosity: 18,000 cps-30,000cps
- Two-component polyurethane adhesive
- Flow rate: up to 576 cc’s per minute
- Gel Time: 200ml, 75°F, 1:1 mix ratio 40-60 minutes
- Color: Amber
Graco PR70 Fixed Ratio Meter, Mix and Dispense System
- Part Number: PR7EBBYBYDA9A94821N2NNNNNNN
- Red Side (A) Pump: 960 mm
- Blue Side (B) Pump: 960 mm
- Material Tank(s): 8 liter PE tank with desicant dryer (Qty 2)
- Hose(s): 3/8 in x 15 ft (19 mm x 4.5 m) stainless steel braided (Qty 2)
- Hand held MD2 dispense valve with standard 1:1 nose
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) x 24 element mixer
The PR70 is a compact, reliable benchtop fixed and variable ratio meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses two-component medium to high-viscosity materials for a broad range of applications including bonding, sealing, potting, gasketing, encapsulation and syringe filling. Standard features include electric controls, digital shot entry, gel timer, purge and preventative maintenance counters.
Posi-Ratio by Positive Displacement
The Graco PR70 uses positive displacement pumps to deliver unmatched consistency with ratio accuracy to ± 1% and 2X increase in Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF). Multiple configurations support a wide variety of applications with a ratio range from 1:1 to 24:1 with variable drive and shot sizes from 2 to 70m cc’s. Stainless steel design reduces the chance of a material incompatibility while long-lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the PR70.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With innovative features to help streamline operations and reduce downtime, Graco systems include high-quality parts that deliver longer life and reliability. Graco is also dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.