3M 550 Sealant Two-component Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant
Machine applied urethane assembly adhesive and sealant dispensing 1/8 in to 1/2 in (3.175 to 12.7 mm) diameter beads to panels and structures
- 3M™ 550 Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant (A) can be mixed with 3M™ B550 Adhesive (B)
- Sealant Booster (B) for faster curing. Mixing is typically done in line with special two component dispensing equipment.
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1:10
- 650,000 cps using spindle 7 at 50 rpm
- 50,000 cps for booster
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Colors: White
Graco HFR™ Metering System
- Part number: HFR-21AAAKANN
- Fixed ratio
- Stainless steel
- 230/1 power requirement
- Blue Side (B) Pump: 100 cc
- Red Side (A) Pump: 10 cc
- Heat zones: Ambient
- 1 in x 10 ft (25 mm x 3 m) hose to HFR inlet on 550 and B550
- 3/4 in x 10 ft (19 mm x 3m) necked down to 1/2 in x 5 ft (12 mm x 1.5 m) to MD2 for 550 Adhesive
- 1/4 in x 15 ft (6 mm x 4.6 m) to MD2 gun for B550
- MD2 hand held gun stainless steel (Part Number: 24D525)
- Electric switch cable
- .024-in orifice inlet on the booster
- D200 ram assembly for the base material drum (Part Number: CM2F58)
- S20 ram assembly for the booster 5 gallon pail (Part Number: CM6C3F)
- 1/2 in (13 mm) x 24 element mixer
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.