Fenzi Poliver® Two component polyurethane sealant
Secondary seal for insulated glass
- 19.6:1 by weight
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Color: Black
Graco ExactaBlend Advanced Glazing Proportioner
- Proportioner part numbers:
- With boom, pressure pot, and agitator: 24R813
- Pressure pot and agitator, no boom: 24R814
- Base K factor: .2572
- Catalyst K factor: .0701
- Hose kit: 24U253
- Base hose: 5/8 x 10 ft (3 m)
- Catalyst hose: 3/32”(2 mm) x 5 ft (1.5 m) (two sections)
- Restrictor kit: 24R804 (restrictor housing only; no restrictor pin used)
- MD2 valve with 10 mm x 12 element mixer
- Applicator kit: 24P217
- 10 mm x 12 element mixer 127160
- (Note: must base purge new mixer prior to dispensing mixed material to eliminate any catalyst streaking)
- Shroud: 16V841
- Min. flow rate: 781 grams per minute
- Max. flow rate: 4922 grams per minute
- Light tower kit: 24R824
- Caster kit: 24T091
Improved Performance & Throughput
For insulating glass application, precise application of silicone materials is critical for delivering superior adhesion, durability and leak-free performance. Major manufacturers are moving away from tape-based applications and using automated dispense of adhesive and silicone materials. This approach provides a more consistent and complete seal. Learn more about window & door manufacturing efficiencies.
On-Ratio Meter, Mix & Dispense
The Graco ExactaBlend AGP is a variable ratio system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses two-component medium to high-viscosity sealants and adhesives. It is used to seal and bond glass to metal or aluminum structures. Advanced pumping technology creates a better, more consistent bead – which results in reduced rework and less wasted material. For unique applications, Graco can also custom-engineer an equipment solution in our 130,000 square foot testing lab. Learn more about the Exactablend AGP.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
For over 90 years, Graco has been delivering world-class products that helps maximize production capacity. Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With innovative features to help streamline operations and reduce downtime, Graco systems include high-quality parts that deliver longer life and reliability. Graco is also dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.