Dow Automotive Systems BETAFOAM 89100N Low density, two-component polyurethane foam
Dow Automotive Systems
BETAFOAM™ 89100N-89120 is a lowdensity, two-component polyurethane foam specifically designed to manage noise and vibration.
A – BETAFOAM 89100N Prepolymer
B – BETAFOAM 89120 Curative
- Two-component polyurethane foam
- Ratio: 24:1 (A:B, by volume)
- Gel time: 2-3 seconds
- Tack-free time: 6-8 seconds
- Flash Point - Closed Cup: > 110°C (> 230°F) ASTM D3278
- Viscosity: 77ºF (25ºC)
- A: 3500 cps B: 500 cps
- Specific Gravity: (H2O = 1)
- A: 1.09 ASTM D1475
- B: 0.98 ASTM D1475
- Weight per volume:
- A: 1.10 g/cc (9.14 lb/gal)
- B: 0.99 g/cc (8.27 lb/gal)
Graco HFR Metering System for NVH Foam
- Blue Pump (B): 5 cc Z-Series Pump
- Red Pump (A): 120 cc Z-Series Pump
- Material specific day tanks with temperature and level sensors
- Heat zones:
- A: Primary aluminum hybrid heater
- B: Viscon® heater with Graco Control Architecture™
- A: Supply - 1/2 in x 25 ft (12.7 mm x 7.6 m) insulated hose + 3/8 in x 10 ft (9.5 mm x 3 m) insulated hose
- A: Return - 1/2 in x 25 ft (12.7 mm x 7.6 m) insulated hose + 3/8 in x 10 ft (9.5 mm x 3 m) insulated hose
- B: Supply - 1/4 in x 25 ft (6 mm x 7.6 m) + 10 ft (3 m) insulated hose
- B: Return - 1/4 in x 25 ft (6 mm x 7.6 m) + 10 (3 m) + 10 (3 m) insulated hose
- GX16 Pour Gun
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System for NVH Foams
The Graco HFR is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for automotive NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) applications. The HFR provides an is an affordable alternative to traditional RIM systems.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System for NVH Foams.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.