Henkel TECHNOMELT CHS 390UV UV Hot Melt Coating
Abrasion resistant(Flooring/floor transitions)
- UV Technology - curable, transparent coating compound
- Product Type UV Hotmelt Coating
- Medium viscosity
- Good flow characteristics
- Low shrinking
- Based on reactive acrylate, crosslinking with UV-radition (200–420 nm)
- Pressure-resistant surface, allow immediate further processing after UV curing
- Very good water and solvent resistance
TECHNOMELT CHS 390 UV:
- Softening Point, Ring & Ball, ~60°C
- Viscosity, Brookfield , 100°C, Spindle 27
- Density, g/cm3: ~1.4
- Recommended working temperature:
- In the melting container: 100° to 120°C
- At the application nozzle/roller: 100° to 120°C
- Roll coater
- Heated valve and nozzle
- Typical flow rate .5-1lb per minute
Graco 36:1-Therm-O-Flow 200
- 55 gallon unit (Must specify electrical requirement)
- Finned platen
- Dual Silicone “T” wipers
- Electrical controls
- Ram post saddle clamps
- 115881: -12 (.62” ID) by 15 feet heated hose
- 243695: Air Operated High Flow Heated Dispense Valve
- 120260: Adapter, External Pipe, 37 Flare
- 94/1027/99: Adapter, JIC12X1/2NPT, MM, MS, 3K>
- 243701: 45” Distribution Header with Valve
- Tandem secondary unit
- For the TECHNOMELT CHS 390 UV, preventive maintenance is recommended every 80 to 100 drum changes
Highest Throughput Capacity in the Industry
Graco Therm-O-Flow® bulk hot melt adhesive systems consistently outperform the competition and provide the best performing industrial bulk hot melt supply systems on the market. Therm-O-Flow provides a throughput capability over 200% better than the leading competitor when using PSA and butyl hot melt adhesives.
Therm-O-Flow’s advanced temperature control capability and melt-on-demand process virtually eliminates overheated material, resulting in better adhesive quality and reduced rework due to degraded material. Learn more about the Therm-O-Flow 200.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With innovative features to help streamline operations and reduce downtime, Graco systems include high-quality parts that deliver longer life and reliability.
Graco has been solving material dispense challenges where others have failed for over 90 years. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is also dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.