Husky 307 Double Diaphragm Pump
3/8 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
3/8 inch (9.52 mm) connection available in polypropylene and acetal
The Husky 307 double diaphragm pump operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa) and is available in groundable acetal and polypropylene.
- 3/8 in (9.52 mm) end porting
- Fully-groundable acetal model
- Delivery up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- 308553ZAB - Acetal and Polypropylene Husky 307 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps, Instructions-Parts List, English [other languages]
- 308439C, Split Manifold Kits, Installation, Parts List, U.S. English [other languages]
- 406138C, Instructions-Parts Manual for 5 Gal. (19 Liter) Stainless Steel Pail Mount Kit, English
Equipment to service and maintain vehicles and machinery for longer life and more efficient operation.
Transfer pumps and dispense equipment for chemicals
Transfer pumps and dispense equipment for oil
Low-Viscosity Material Transfer
Move fluids and liquids easily with Graco's industrial and sanitary pumps
Maximum delivery up to 5 gpm (19 lpm) and maximum fluid working pressure up to 180 psi (12 bar). Ideal fo...
Husky 1050 Double Diaphragm Pump
1 inch (25.4 mm) connection available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polyprop...
Husky 3300 Double Diaphragm Pump
3 inch (76.2 mm) connection available in aluminum, polypropylene and stainless steel
Reduces pulsation for consistent material delivery and uniform spray pattern