Husky 3300 Double Diaphragm Pump
3 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
3 inch (76.2 mm) connection available in aluminum, polypropylene and stainless steel
The Husky 3300, 3 inch (76.2 mm), air-operated double diaphragm pump features a four bolt joint design, which provides even sealing pressure for leak-free operation and a three-piece manifold for increased installation flexibility. Available in aluminum, polypropylene and stainless steel.
- Expanded material offering to handle numerous applications
- Flow rates up to 300 gpm (1,135 lpm)
- Modular stall-resistant air valve design
- Complete 3 inch family of diaphragm pumps available in aluminum or polypropylene center sections
- Heavy-duty construction
- Faster change over with spring loaded pilot valves
- Online Husky Selector Tool
- CAD Drawing (2D) - Husky 3300 Poly Pump
- CAD Drawing (2D) - Husky 3300 Aluminum Pump
- CAD Drawing (2D) - Husky 3300 SST Pump
- CAD Drawing (3D) - Husky 3300 Poly Pump
- CAD Drawing (3D) - Husky 3300 Aluminum Pump
- CAD Drawing (3D) - Husky 3300 SST Pump
- Cole Parmer Chemical Compatibility Guide
Equipment to service and maintain vehicles and machinery for longer life and more efficient operation.
Closed-loop pipe circuit applications where a pump continuously circulates paint
Transfer pumps and dispense equipment for chemicals
Transfer pumps and dispense equipment for oil
Medium-Viscosity Material Transfer
Wide variety of pumps for somewhat flowable material for sanitary and industrial ap...
Low-Viscosity Material Transfer
Move fluids and liquids easily with Graco's industrial and sanitary pumps
Maximum delivery up to 5 gpm (19 lpm) and maximum fluid working pressure up to 180 psi (12 bar). Ideal fo...
Husky 1050 Double Diaphragm Pump
1 inch (25.4 mm) connection available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polyprop...
Husky 2150 Double Diaphragm Pump
2 inch (50.8 mm) connection available in polypropylene, PVDF, aluminum, SST and iron
Hydra-Clean Pressure Washers
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning and maintenance for industrial and sanitary applications