KING: the Airless Sprayer for Protective Coatings
Improving performance with the new King airless sprayer for protective coatings
A new series of dependable, durable and rugged airless sprayers has arrived! The King is built to handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. The design ensures superior performance, even in oily, cold, dirty and wet air environments.
With 10 different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics to fit your needs.
The King comes in 3 models: XL3400, XL6500 or XL10000.
- Simple maintenance: a factory installed toolbox contains items that you definitely should have on the job site, making maintenance and troubleshooting easy.
- Improved icing performance: thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. Therefore, the icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
- Less pulsation: with more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you will achieve a faster, smoother changeover.
- Improved sealing and strength thanks to the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings (instead of five). The new MaxLife™ pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
- Multi gun capabilities: the King’s powerful new air motor allows using multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. To simplify the installation of multiple guns, a new manifold has been designed.