Dow Corning® 982 Silicone
Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
• Dow Corning® 982 Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
- Color: Gray
- Ratio (A:B) by weight: 10:1-12:1
- Snap Time: 30-90 minutes at 10:1 ratio, dependent upon temperature and relative humidity
- Calibration Factor:
- Base (A): 0.2070
- Catalyst: 0.0740
Graco ExactaBlend AGP
- Advanced Glazing Proportioner
- Proportioner Part Number:
- With Boom: 24R809
- Without Boom: 24R810
- Hose Kit: 24R832
- Base Hose: 5/8 in x 10 ft (15.88 mm x 3.0 m)
- Catalyst Hose: 1/4 in x 5 ft (6.35 mm x 1.5 m) and 1/8 in x 5 ft (3.18 mm x 1.5 m)
- Restrictor Kit: 24R804
- MD2 Valve with 1/2 x 36 Element Mixer
- Applicator Kit : 24P217
- 1/2 x 36 Element Mixer: 512286
- Shroud: 16T003
- Min. Flow Rate**: 470 g/min
- Max. Flow Rate**: 1125 g/min
- UL6000 Valve with Tri-Core mixer
- Applicator Kit: 24P221
- Min. Flow Rate**: 580 g/min
- Max. Flow Rate**: 1875 g/min
- Light Tower Kit: 24R824
- Caster Kit: 24T091
- Calibration Check Kit: 24R777
Dow Corning is a registered trademark of Dow Corning Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. They incorporate innovative features that streamline operations and reduce downtime and include high-quality parts for longer life and reliability.
Graco has been solving material dispense challenges where others have failed for over 90 years. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity.
Improved Performance & Throughput
Precise application of silicone materials in insulating glass applications is critical for delivering superior adhesion, durability and leak-free performance.
Advanced pumping technology creates a better, more consistent bead – which results in reduced rework and less wasted material. Learn more about window & door manufacturing efficiencies.
On-Ratio Meter, Mix & Dispense
The Graco ExactaBlend AGP is a variable ratio system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses two-component medium to high-viscosity sealants and adhesives. For unique applications, Graco can also custom-engineer an equipment solution in our 130,000 square foot testing lab.
Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors. Learn more about the Exactablend AGP.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.