HB Fuller FH3911 Polyurethane Two-part polyurethane sealant
Potting and sealing hollow fibers in biomedical filters
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1.724:1
- Ratio by weight: 1.724:1
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- 500 cps
- 250 cps
- Flow rate: up to 640 cc’s per minute
Graco PR70 Fixed Ratio Meter, Mix and Dispense Machine
- Part Number: PR7D-ABYBMDACA94321N2NNNNNNN
- High Volume Pump: 960 mm2
- Low Volume Pump: 520 mm2
- Heat zones: no heat
- 1/2 in x 15 ft (12.7 mm x 4.5 m) of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), stainless steel braided high volume hose
- 3/8 in x 15 ft (9.5 mm x 4.5 m) of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), stainless steel braided low volume hose
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280)
- MD2 hand held dispense valve with adjustable snuff back
- 3 in (76.2 mm) diameter air motor
- UHMW pistons
- Advanced Display Module, machine mounted
- 3/8 in (9.5 mm) x 24 element mixers
- 120 VAC North American cord set
- Dual PE tanks with sealable lids
- Dessicant dryer (LC0097)
For the filtration industry, the Graco PR70 accurately mixes and dispenses a two-part potting compound to seal hollow fibers in biomedical filters. The PR70 is a compact, reliable benchtop fixed and variable ratio meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses two-component medium to high-viscosity materials for a broad range of applications including bonding, sealing, potting, gasketing, encapsulation and syringe filling. Standard features include electric controls, digital shot entry, gel timer, purge and preventative maintenance counters.
Posi-Ratio by Positive Displacement
The Graco PR70 uses positive displacement pumps to deliver unmatched consistency with ratio accuracy to ± 1% and 2X increase in Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF). Multiple configurations support a wide variety of applications with a ratio range from 1:1 to 24:1 with variable drive and shot sizes from 2 to 70m cc’s. Stainless steel design reduces the chance of a material incompatibility while long-lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the PR70.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With innovative features to help streamline operations and reduce downtime, Graco systems include high-quality parts that deliver longer life and reliability.
Graco has been solving material dispense challenges where others have failed for over 90 years. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is also dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.