Coim NOVACOTE SF-163 Lamination adhesive
Coim USA Inc.
Dispensing lamination adhesive duringproduction of flexible packaging toprovide permanent bonding medium for films, paper and foil.
- NOVACOTE SF-163 with CO-REACTANT CA-190G
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 100:82
- 100 parts SF 163
- 82 parts CA-190G
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Pot Life: 20-30 min
- Colors: Clear
- 1800 cps +/- 500 cps SF SF163
- 2120 cps +/- 600 cps CA-190G
Graco HFR™ Metering System with MD2 Valve
- Part Number: HFRA-11AHAGANN
- Blue Pump (B): 50 cc
- Red Pump (A): 60 cc
- Heat zones: no heat
- B: 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) CS unheated (262175)
- A: 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) CS unheated (262175)
- Carbon steel, complete dual supply system (246081)
- Two 38 l (10 gal) tanks, SS Hi Lo Sensors (24D569)
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280) Hose length subject to plant environment
- MD2 Valve, Air, Machine Mount, 1:1, hard, CS (24D509)
- Mixer kit, 1/2 in (12.7 mm) x 36 element with shroud (LC0296)
- 0.71 mm, blue side orifice (24C807)
- 0.71 mm, red side orifice (24C807)
- MD2 Solenoid Power valve, remote mount (24D160)
- Dessicant dryer kit (LC0097)
• Flow meter ratio monitoring kit (H3000HR)
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR Metering System is ideal for applying adhesives to films in the laminating process for flexible packaging. The Graco HFR is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity. Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors.
Get a Lab Test with Graco
See our equipment in person and learn more about Graco’s dispense capabilities.