Coim USA Inc.
Dispensing lamination adhesive duringproduction of flexible packaging toprovide permanent bonding medium for films, paper and foil.
- NOVACOTE SF-163 with CO-REACTANT CA-190G
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 100:82
- 100 parts SF 163
- 82 parts CA-190G
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Pot Life: 20-30 min
- Colors: Clear
- 1800 cps +/- 500 cps SF SF163
- 2120 cps +/- 600 cps CA-190G
Graco HFR Metering SystemTM with MD2 Valve
- Part Number: HFRA-11AHAGANN
- Blue Pump (B): 50 cc
- Red Pump (A): 60 cc
- Heat zones: no heat
- B: 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) CS unheated (262175)
- A: 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) CS unheated (262175)
- Carbon steel, complete dual supply system (246081)
- Two 38 l (10 gal) tanks, SS Hi Lo Sensors (24D569)
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280) Hose length subject to plant environment
- MD2 Valve, Air, Machine Mount, 1:1, hard, CS (24D509)
- Mixer kit, 1/2 in (12.7 mm) x 36 element with shroud (LC0296)
- 0.71 mm, blue side orifice (24C807)
- 0.71 mm, red side orifice (24C807)
- MD2 Solenoid Power valve, remote mount (24D160)
- Dessicant dryer kit (LC0097)
- Flow meter ratio monitoring kit (H3000HR)
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes.
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR Metering System is ideal for applying adhesives to films in the laminating process for flexible packaging. The Graco HFR is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On- ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.