ACCURATE, ON-RATIO DISPENSE
The HFR™ metering system's modular design and advanced technology produce a precision dispense that you can rely on.
- Constant pressure or constant flow rate material output
- Accurate, on-ratio dispensing compatible for small or large beads or with a robot with continuous flow
- Precision dispensing saves material waste, reducing scrap and rework in your plan
- Easy maintenance with standard parts, eliminating costly pump rebuilds and the need for backup pumps
- Longevity with Elite construction that withstands the most abrasive thermal interface materials (TIMs), silicones, urethanes, and epoxies
- Lower cost than basic shot meters or gear pumps
Browse Hydraulic Fixed Ratio (HFR) Meter, Mix & Dispense System
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Contact us to configure a meter, mix and dispense system for your material and application.
We have extensive experience assessing and pairing material with the appropriate equipment to find the precise solution. If our standard systems and equipment don’t meet your needs, we’ll design and build a solution that will.
Helping You Develop & Test
We understand the importance of exploring equipment and testing materials during your product development process. Our state-of-the art testing and development facilities are here to help.
Choose Elite construction for applications of highly abrasive thermal interface materials (TIMs), silicones, urethanes, and epoxies. When your system configuration includes pumps and valves with Elite construction, you can expect to…
- dispense at least 50,000 gallons (200,000 liters) before noticing any wear on pump pistons and cylinders*
- get at least 10 times more equipment life, compared to standard systems*
How do we know? Read the research.
* Results may vary. Variables affecting component life include, but are not limited to, material chemistry/fillers, flow rate, cycle rate, maintenance diligence, and system pressure.