Connect with Graco's Intelligent Paint Kitchen (IPK) to monitor and control agitator speed.
Radial Piston Agitators Reliable, simple and cost-effective solution for high efficiency
For wood (top coat, primer) and general finishing applications
Radial piston air motors consume 30 to 50 percent less air than rotary vane motors. Manufacturers with moderate budgets can easily upgrade to radial piston agitators, which run the most efficiently at low to medium speeds.
Radial piston air motor driven agitators are reliable, simple and cost-effective solutions for low to medium speed (<500 rpm), low to medium viscosity (<1000 cp) agitation applications.
- Agitator mounts directly to mix tank or drum cover and rotates clockwise
- Dual propeller ensures efficient and thorough mixing
- Easy adjustment knob fine-tunes agitator speed to ideal mixing parameters
- Add DataTrak for speed monitoring and over-speed alert
- Control speed with Graco's Intelligent Paint Kitchen (IPK)
- Sound pressure level at 70 psig (maximum recommended speed): Less than 75 dBA
Ръководства за експлоатация
Aluminum Non-ASME Pressure Tanks
2-1/2 gallon tank size ideal for small batches and special color applications
Prevents over-agitation of materials and is more efficient than pneumatic agitators
Expanding Blade Agitator
Quick installation agitator for sealed containers
Heavy Duty Back Geared Drum Agitators
Stainles steel agitator and cover for corrosion resistance and waterborne compat...
In-Drum Back-Geared Agitator
For drums with pre-installed blades features an oil free gear box design
Designed to mix material using buckets and small pails
Pressure Tank Agitators
Pressure tanks with built in agitators
Reduce volatile fluid evaporation while maintaining the purity of sealed drum contents