Advantages of the Husky Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Rugged construction - Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last - Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes - up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
An air operated diaphragm pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber to the other by a linked shaft that allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion, forces liquid out of one chamber and into the outlet manifold, while filling the opposite fluid chamber via the inlet manifold. Upon changeover, the fluid section that was filled on the previous shift empties into the outlet manifold and the fills the opposite chamber via the inlet manifold. The rapid changeover allows for reduced pulsation at the outlet.
Step 1: Chemical Compatibility Guide
Use this tool as a general guideline for pump selection and to determine compatible materials.
Step 2: Materials of Construction Guide
This tool will allow you to find the most cost effective match for your application.
Step 3: Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Selector
Which pump works best for your application? Use this tool to configure your pump.