2k polyurethane lamination adhesive
Bonding for films, paper and foil
Flextra Fast™ WD4120 + WD4132
Two-part polyurethane 100% solids lamination adhesive
Graco HFRTM Metering System w/MD2 Valve
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1.14:1
- 2800 cps at 73°F (23°C)
- 650 cps @ 73°F (23°C)
- Chemistry: Polyurethane
- Pot Life/Gel Time: 35 minutes
- Colors: Slight yellow
- Part Number: HFRL03
- Blue Side (B) Pump: 86 cc
- Red Side (A) Pump: 100 cc
- Heat zones: no heat
- 230 volt
- Hose B side: 15 ft (3 m) CS unheated
- Hose A side: 15 ft (3 m) CS unheated
- MD2 Valve, Air, Machine Mount, 1:1, hard CS
- 24D329- (2) 1050 Husky™ diaphragm feed packages
- 24G952- (2) 10 gallon (38 l), carbon steel tank with high and low level sensors for auto refill.
- 255247- ratio check adapter kit
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) x 24 element mixer and shroud
- 24K206- Nip sensor
- Appropriate DGM/CGM gateway communication kit (select discrete I/O, EtherNet/IP™, DeviceNet™, PROFIBUS™, or PROFINET™
- 24J318- Flow meter electronics kit
- 24J322- HG 6000 flow meter kit, two required
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes.
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR metering system is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On-ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.