Two-component epoxy adhesive
Bonding outer wrapping on reverse osmosis filters
- FE7258 A/B - popular outer wrap adhesive exhibits fast penetration of fiberglass filaments.
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1:85:1
- Ratio by weight: 2:1
- Pot Life/Gel Time: 37 to 47 min at 77ºF (25ºC)
- Colors: Yellow
- Viscosity: 1000 cps, 450 cps
- Flow rate: up to 640 cc's per minute
Graco PR70 Meter Mix & Dispense System
- Part Number: PR7D-ABYBMDACA94321N2NNNNNNN
- High Volume Pump: 960 mm2
- Low Volume Pump: 520 mm2
- Heat Zones: no heat
- 1/2 in x 15 ft (12.7 mm x 4.5 m) of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) lined, stainless steel braided high volume hose
- 3/8 in x 15 ft (9.5 mm x 4.5 m) of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) lined, stainless steel braided low volume hose
- Air hose, 10 ft (3 m) (15B280)
- 3/8 in (9.8 mm) x 24 element mixer
- 120 VAC North American Cord Set
- Twin 8 l (2.1 gal) PE tanks complete with sealable lids
- Dessicant dryer (LC0097)
- 3 in (76.2 mm) diameter air motor
- Advanced Display Module,machine mounted
- MD2 valve with adjustable snuff back
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information avaialbie. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes. Graco Material Test: DR315. H.B. Fuller is is a registered trademark of the H.B. Fuller Company.
Benchtop Meter Mix & Dispense
The Graco PR70 is a compact, reliable benchtop fixed and variable ratio meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses two-component medium to high-viscosity materials for a broad range of applications including bonding, sealing, potting, gasketing, encapsulation and syringe filling. Standard features include electric controls, digital shot entry, gel timer, purge and preventative maintenance counters.
Posi- Ratio by Positive Displacement
The PR70 uses positive displacement pumps to deliver unmatched consistency with ratio accuracy to ± 1% and 2X increase in Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF). Multiple configurations support a wide variety of applications with a ratio range from 1:1 to 24:1 with variable drive and shot sizes from 2 to 70m cc’s. Stainless steel design reduces the chance of a material incompatibility while long-lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the PR70.