Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
Construction Glass Fabrication
- IGS3763 Two-Part Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
- Black thixotropic paste
- Specific gravity: 1.47 mixedat 12.5:1 weight
- Mix ratio range:11.5:1 to 15.9:1 by weight
- Work life (snap time): 20-85 min, depending on ratio, temperature and relative humidity
Graco ExactaBlend AGP
- Proportioner Part Number:
- With Boom: 24R809
- Hose Bundle: 24R834
- Hose kit #3. Base hose plus catalyst hoses of 1/4 in (6mm) and 1/4 in (6 mm) in diameter
Optional Delivery Methods
- MD2 Pneumatic Handle Applicator Kit 24P217
- 1/2x36 Mixer element 512286
- 1/2x36 Shroud element 16T003
- 10 mm X 12 Mixer element 127160
- 10 mm X 12 Shroud element 16V841
- UL 6000 Flex Mixer Applicator Kit 24P223
- 36 element mix hose (Included)
- 12 element mixer for the UL 6000 gun handle 514592
- Base .2271
- Catalyst .0653
- Flow rate with UL6000
- Maximum – 1120 grams/min
- Minimum – 1026 grams/min
- Flow rate with MD2 Valve with 1/2 x 36 element mixer
- Maximum – 1884 grams/min
- Minimum – 913 grams/min
- Flow rate with MD2 valve and 10mm x 12 element mixer
- Maximum – 1884 grams/min
- Minimum – 835 grams/min
- Ratio Check Kit: 24R777
- Caster Kit: 24T091
- Low Level Kit: 24R935
- USB Module: 24T091
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes.
Unmatched Quality, Performance & Support
Graco systems are engineered and built to deliver consistent performance, outperform the competition and help improve to your bottom line. They incorporate innovative features that streamline operations and reduce downtime and include high-quality parts for longer life and reliability.
Graco has been solving material dispense challenges where others have failed for over 90 years. With Graco’s ongoing investment in new technologies, you are assured a world-class product offering that helps maximize your plant’s production capacity.
Improved Performance & Throughput
Precise application of silicone materials in insulating glass applications is critical for delievering superior adhesion, durability and leak-free performance.
Advanced pumping technology creates a better, more consistent bead - which results in reduced rework and less wasted material. Learn more about window & door manufacturing effeciences.
On- Ratio Meter, Mix & Dispense
The Graco ExactaBlend AGP is a variable ratio system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses two-component medium to high-viscosity sealants and adhesives. It is used to seal and bond glass to metal or aluminum structures. For unique applications, Graco can also custom-engineer an equipment solution in our 130,000 square foot testing lab.
Graco is dedicated to providing the highest level of service through our knowledgeable, qualified global team of distributors. Learn more about the Exactablend AGP.