Advantages of the Husky Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Rugged construction - Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last - Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes - up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
Browse Husky Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Product Selector Tool
Select the right Husky AODD pump
Our Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are loaded with features to help you get the job done right every time, and are built to save you money. Use the selector tool to determine which pump is right for your operation.