Husky Electric Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky electric diaphragm pumps combine all of the benefits of a traditional air operated diaphragm pump like self-priming, stalling under pressure and increased diaphragm life with the benefits of an electric pump like energy cost savings, reduced pulsation and increased pump control.
Advantages of the Husky Electric Diaphragm Pumps
- Durable pump technology handles slurries and abrasives all without damage to the pump
- Diaphragm pump allows for the ability to run dry, self prime, and have no rotating or moving fluid seals
- Electric drive reduces energy consumption and operating costs, increases pump control, and accurate meter fluid
- Motor can operate on 120V, 240V, or 480V power and is available in AC or bushless DC
- Hazardous location motor options available
- Patent pending air charged drive increases diaphragm life without compromising the fluid and has the ability to minimize pulsation on fluid outlet
- Configure pumps with multiple material offerings for manifolds, seats, balls, and diaphragms
Browse Husky Electric Double Diaphragm Pump
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
GET HELP FROM A LOCAL DEALER
Showing dealers for
Have Questions? Let's Talk.
7:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Central Time
Find a Distributor
For local sales and service support