Two-component Polyurethane Adhesive
Two-component polyurethane adhesive designed to be used as an adhesive for air filters in clean rooms
- Hysol® US5501 (formerly Loctite® 821200R & C)
- Hysol US5501 is a 100% solids, mineral filled, urethane adhesive that is very low in volatile components and is flame retardant. This material is designed to be used as an adhesive to bond filter elements to filter casings and end caps for air filters in clean rooms.
- Ratio (A:B) by volume: 1:3.53
- Ratio (A:B) by mass: 1:3.86
- Hardener/Iso (Part A): 200 cps
- Polyol (Part B): 3320 cps
- Chemistry: Two-component polyurethane
- Flow Rate: 816- 7176 grams per minute
- Gel Time at 77°F (25°C): 6.2 minutes
- Cure Time at 77°F (25°C): 6 hours
- Color: (A) Tan (B) White
Graco HFR Metering SystemTM with MD2 Valve
- Part Number: HFRB-11ADASANN
- Red Side (A) Pump: 25 cc pump for Iso
- Blue Side (B) Pump: 86 cc pump on Polyol
- Hose(s): 1/2 in x 10 ft (12.7 mm x 3 m) 262255, Qty 2
- MD2 dispense valve hand held (24D514)
- 3/8 in (9.5 mm) diameter combo mixer
- T2 feed pump for Iso (Part A), 295616
- Appropriate TwistTork feed pump assembly for Polyol feed with appropriate diaphragm pump and hose (Polyol needs agitation)
- Manual recirculation system for startup only (24E369)
- Desicant dryer kit (247616)
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes.
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR metering system is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On- ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.