Two component silicone
Sealing frames on solar panels
KE-220 / CAT-220
Shin-Etsu KE220/CAT220 has excellent adhesive properties to back sheet materials such as PVF and PET. KE220 / CAT220 maintains good elasticity over a wide temperature range 60 to 82ÅãC (140 to 180ÅãF) with excellent weatherability and electrical properties.
- KE-220 White or Black Paste
- CAT-220 White or Black Paste
- Tack Free Time: 10 min
- Pot Life: 20 min
- Mixed Color: White or Black
Graco HFRTM Metering System
- Part Number: HFRB-21AKAAANN
- Blue Side Pump: 100 cc
- Red Side Pump: 10 cc
- Blue side: . in x 10 feet (12.7 mm x 3.87 m) SS braid TFE lined
- Red side: . in x 10 feet (6 mm x 3.87 m) SS braid TFE lined
- C58318 SS fluid pressure regulators
- CM7C58 55-gal SS Check-Mate® supply system with 3/4 in x 15 ft (19 mm x 6 m) material hose
- CM7C3F 5-gal SS Check-Mate® supply system with 3/4 in x 15 ft (19 mm x 6 m) material hose
- MD2 Dispense Valve with 10:1 nose
- 1/2 in x 30 element static mixer, shroud and cap
- 8 gauge dispense needle
All written and visual data are based on the latest product information available. Graco reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. All other brand names or marks are used for identification purposes and are trademarks of their respective owners. Exact equipment configuration will vary and depend on factors such as rate of output, length and size of hoses, bead size desired, and container sizes.
Hydraulic Fixed Ratio Metering System
The Graco HFR metering system is a meter, mix and dispense system that accurately meters, mixes and dispenses multiple sealant and adhesive materials. Its modular design provides the freedom and flexibility to configure the components for specific application requirements. The HFR provides an advanced system that is reliable, yet affordable.
Accurate, On- ratio Dispense
With accuracy and repeatability, the Graco HFR lets you hit a specific ratio and volume – every time. Static, dynamic, or impingement mixing options along with positive displacement pump technology will improve throughput while reducing scrap and rework. The system is capable of producing a constant pressure or flow rate material output. Closed-loop technology provides pressure and flow control for a smooth dispense while long lasting wear parts mean lower cost of ownership. Learn more about the HFR Metering System.