Achieve top-notch results with air assist and airless spray guns that produce superior transfer efficiency and atomization. Both manual and automatic applicators feature:
- Air caps designed for specific materials, including general finishing, wood lacquer, low viscosity, high viscosity, quick drying and waterborne
- Fine finish and pre-orifice spray tips that eliminate pattern streaks and deliver a consistent, exceptional finish
PerformAA 15, 50 and Airless manual spray guns maximize operator comfort and productivity with proven, field-tested quality.
- Ergonomic handle and finger rest fit comfortably in any sized hand.
- Low gun weight (the lightest on the market) and ultra-light trigger pull reduce fatigue and muscle stress.
- Cartridge-style components make maintenance quick and easy, minimizing downtime.
PerformAA Auto comes directly from our factory to yours with features you’ll find in no other automatic air-assisted spray guns.
- Air caps and tips produce high performance spraying on flat lines, robots, reciprocators and other automated systems.
- Angle indicators and the Graco Gauge help operators and maintenance technicians set and quickly repeat exact air cap orientation.