Voltex - Dynamic Mix Valve
Voltex Dynamic Mix Valve delivers consistent mix and dispense of two-component urethane and silicone materials for potting, gasketing, bonding and sealing applications.
Dependable and Durable Dynamic Mixing
- Built with rugged components to combat foaming material challenges and reduce maintenance downtime
- Reliable servo electric motor controls RPM for consistent material mix and dispense
- Integrated dispense delay ensures the system does not start dispensing the shot until the Voltex has accelerated to its set-point RPM
- Voltex control box seamlessly integrates with two-component dispensing systems like the EFR, HFR, and PR70
- Optional orifice and mixer sizes adapt to dispense the toughest foaming urethanes and silicones
Browse Voltex - Dynamic Mix Valve
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Documents & Videos
Articles, Case Studies & Materials
Foam Encapsulation of Cylindrical Cells
Careful attention to thermal management and foam encapsulation are important to manufacturing high-performance battery modules that remain safe in any circumstance.
Manufacturer Optimizes EV Battery Foam Encapsulation Process
An EV battery manufacturer had to determine the best foam encapsulation process for a new cell module design. Quick collaboration with Graco put it into production by a critical deadline.
Free Webinar Series: Dispense Valves
Voltex Dynamic Mix Valve
This 19-minute webinar covers how to properly maintain and repair standard Voltex Dynamic Mix valves, so that they continue to deliver consistency for potting, gasketing, bonding and sealing applications.
GET HELP FROM A LOCAL DEALER
Showing dealers for
Have Questions? Let's Talk.
7 a.m.–4 p.m. Central Time
Contact an Expert
We'll help you choose the right product for your use.