Check-Mate Pumps and Supply Systems
Check-Mate Pumps and Supply Systems reliably deliver one-component sealants, adhesives and other medium to high-viscosity materials from pails or drums to metering and dispensing systems.
Ideal for Medium to High-Viscosity Materials
- Available as stand alone, with elevator or ram
- Pressure ratio range: from 5:1 to 85:1
- Minimizes left-over materials and reduces waste
- High quality, durable parts
- Tracks material usage and flow
- Max. life option available for abrasive materials and prolonged life
System Features and Benefits
- Available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel models; SST models for waterborne compatibility
- Large internal porting for maximum flow
- Floating piston seal and priming plate improve balance and performance
- Maintains balance over a wide viscosity range
- Minimal bead distortion for critical dispensing of expensive materials
- High flow and pressures increase production
- High output per cycle reduces wear for longer life and lower repair costs
- Feeding high volume applicators, multiple meters or proportioners
- Transferring sealants or adhesives to one or more operator dispensing stations
- Packaging drums, pails, caulking tubes or chubs
Typical Fluids Handled
- PVC sealers
- Caulking compounds
Check-Mate Pump Features
- Xtreme Coupler: Quick-disconnect coupler for easy maintenance
- Optional Enclosed Wet Cup: Prevents seal contamination and allows recirculation, and reduces maintenance and extends seal lif
- Cartridge Throat Packings: Allows for easy servicing without removing from ram
- Cast Outlet and Inlet Housing: Improves structural integrity
- Piston Valve with Floating Piston Seal: For maximum pressure balance over a range of material viscosities
- Hard Part Coatings: Standard Severe Duty coating on rods and cylinder maximizes wear life
- Replaceable Seat: Minimizes service cost
- Floating Priming Plate: Provides uniform balance and flow
Browse Check-Mate Pumps and Supply Systems
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Choose Elite construction for applications of highly abrasive thermal interface materials (TIMs), silicones, urethanes, and epoxies. When your system configuration includes pumps and valves with Elite construction, you can expect to…
- dispense at least 50,000 gallons (200,000 liters) before noticing any wear on pump pistons and cylinders*
- get at least 10 times more equipment life, compared to standard systems*
How do we know? Read the research.
* Results may vary. Variables affecting component life include, but are not limited to, material chemistry/fillers, flow rate, cycle rate, maintenance diligence, and system pressure.
Documents & Videos
Articles & Case Studies
Extreme Material Abrasiveness? Problem Solved with Elite
Some thermal interface materials (TIMs) are so abrasive, it’s like pumping diamond dust or liquid sandpaper. Explore why and how we developed Elite, the longest-lasting pump construction for abrasive material dispense.
Glazing / Back bedding
Learn how to achieve precise application of sealants and adhesives in glazing and back-bedding applications for durability and leak-free performance.
Increased Production Efficiency for Perform with Graco Electric Supply Pumps
PERFORM A/S realizes material savings, reduced electricity costs, and significant noise level reduction through a "greener energy" solution.
Silicone Sealant for Solar Frame Attachment
Discover how a solar panel manufacturer improved bead profile consistency for solar frames using Graco automated silicone dispensing solutions.
Small NXT Air Valves
In 22 minutes or less, review preventative maintenance schedules, as well as replace and rebuild procedures, for this important part of many Graco supply pumps.
Learn how to quickly to locate manuals and understand system error codes for your Graco equipment.
GET HELP FROM A LOCAL DEALER
Showing dealers for
Have Questions? Let's Talk.
7 a.m.–4 p.m. Central Time
Contact an Expert
We'll help you choose the right product for your use.