Conventional vs Electrostatic Spray Guns
How to choose the right applicator to maximize spray performance for your application.
Selecting the most efficient spray gun for your application is important in optimizing the efficiency of any spray operation.
The challenge is selecting the applicator to maximize spray performance for your application.
- Conventional spray applicators do provide a fine finish quality. However, conventional guns only cover the surface directly in front of the spray gun
- Electrostatic spray applicators provide excellent finish quality by wrapping the material around the part, saving material.
- Conventional spray applicators have a low transfer efficiency rate, which gives you a lot of overspray
- Electrostatic spray applicators Electrostatic guns have up to a 90% transfer efficiency rate and minimum overspray, saving you a lot of material, labor and cleanup costs.
- Conventional spray applicators are cost effective solutions, which provide a high quality finish.
- Electrostatic spray applicators may cost more, but they have a quick return on investment from lower paint cost, less VOCs, less cleanup and increased throughput.
- Conventional spray applicators are designed to optimize spray performance for general metal, wood and plastic finishing applications.
- Electrostatic spray applicators are designed to maximize spray performance for general metal, wood, plastic, automotive, electronics, and construction finishing applications.
Wonder how much you could save by changing your applicator technology?
Tips for Improving Transfer Efficiency
Selecting the most efficient spray gun for the intended application is important in optimizing the efficiency of your spray operation.
Electrostatic Spray Gun Basics
Electrostatic spray painting can increase productivity, reduce paint overspray and minimize paint usage.
Why Product Demos are Important
Finishing demonstrations are a great way to help you feel confident in your next purchase