The Right Equipment for Your Application
Whatever your application, we have the electrostatic spray gun model for you. New air spray models contain more durable components and come ready to spray out-of-the-box.
- Round spray nozzle and air cap combinations maximize wrap around cylindrical objects.
- Soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small, lightweight parts that need a fine finish with minimal paint flow.
- Aerospace air cap is designed for high paint flows to quickly cover large areas (like airplanes) with the finest finish.
- Externally charged waterborne guns charge waterborne material at the tip of the spray gun – no electrostatic isolation system equipment needed.
- Fixed fluid flow guns are made to extend component life when applying metallic and extremely abrasive materials.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air cap is labeled according to environmental standards.
- High air flow model gives painters the feel and reach they need to paint from a distance and around large, complex areas.
How much could your paint line save with new spray gun technology?
Pro Xp Brochure
Explore manual electrostatic paint gun technology. Get technical specifications and ordering information.
Learn how Pro Xp guns improve transfer efficiency. See the benefits of soft spray, round spray and waterborne models.
Browse Pro Xp Electrostatic Spray Guns
1-15 of 74 Results
Free 45-Minute Webinar
Electrostatic Air Spray Gun Updates and Service
Learn how updates to Pro Xp Air Spray Guns better address application needs. Review how to keep your electrostatic spray guns working well.