The Right Equipment for Your Application
Whatever your application, we have the electrostatic spray gun model for you. New air spray models contain more durable components and come ready to spray out-of-the-box.
- Round spray nozzle and air cap combinations maximize wrap around cylindrical objects.
- Soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small, lightweight parts that need a fine finish with minimal paint flow.
- Aerospace air cap is designed for high paint flows to quickly cover large areas (like airplanes) with the finest finish.
- Externally charged waterborne guns charge waterborne material at the tip of the spray gun – no electrostatic isolation system equipment needed.
- Fixed fluid flow guns are made to extend component life when applying metallic and extremely abrasive materials.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air cap is labeled according to environmental standards.
- High air flow model gives painters the feel and reach they need to paint from a distance and around large, complex areas.
How much could your paint line save with new spray gun technology?
Pro Xp Brochure
Explore manual electrostatic paint gun technology. Get technical specifications and ordering information.
Electrostatic Air Spray Options
In 30 minutes or less, learn how to select and set up the right Pro Xp model for your application.
Browse Pro Xp Electrostatic Spray Guns
Unable to load product data.
1-15 of 20 results
No matching results. Please try removing one or more selected filters.
Learn how Pro Xp guns improve transfer efficiency. See the benefits of soft spray, round spray and waterborne models.
Case Study: Automotive Manufacturer
Painters Prove Pivotal in Waterborne Electrostatic Gun Design
Factory feedback strengthens durability of new externally charged paint gun model. Probe options meet different primer needs.